双语诗歌·哦,船长!我的船长!
哦,船长!我的船长!
O Captain! My Captain!
惠特曼
Walt Whitman
哦,船长!我的船长!我们的可怕的旅程已经终了,
O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,
这只船已经经历了一切风涛,我们所追求的酬报也已经得到,
The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won,
港口已经靠近,我听见了钟声,人们全都在欢腾,
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
这时候,跟踪着这坚毅的船,这勇猛的大胆的船,那千 万双眼睛:
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
但是,哦,心啊!心啊!心啊!
But O heart! heart! heart!
哦,点点红色的血痕,
O the bleeding drops of red,
这里我的船长横卧在甲板上,
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
他倒下了,死得冰冷。
Fallen cold and dead.
哦,船长!我的船长!起来听这钟声;
O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;
起来罢——向你,旗帜在飘扬——向你,喇叭在震颤地吹响;
Rise up—for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills ,
向你,花束和扎着缎带的花圈抛来——向你,岸上拥挤着人群,
For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths—for you the shores acrowding,
向你,他们呼喊,那动荡的群众,在转向你啊,他们焦渴的面庞:
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;
这里,船长,亲爱的父亲!
Here Captain! dear father!
这只手臂给你的头儿安枕!
The arm beneath your head!
这似乎是一个梦,在甲板上
It is some dream that on the deck,
你倒下了,死得冰冷。
You've fallen cold and dead.
我的船长并不回答,他的嘴唇苍白而缄默;
My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,
我的父亲并不感到我的手臂,他已经没有意志和脉搏;
My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will,
这只船是安全地碇泊了,它的旅程已经终了;
The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done,
从可怕的旅程归来了,这只胜利之船,带着赢来的目标:
From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won:
欢跃吧,海岸;敲响吧,钟声!
Exult O shores, and ring O bells!
但是我,带着悲哀的足音,
But I with mournful tread,
徘徊在躺着我船长的甲板上,
Walk the deck my Captain lies,
他倒下了,死得冰冷。
Fallen cold and dead.
相关文章
- 2024江苏高考志愿填报时间和截止时间
- 多少分能上贵州商学院
- 吉林财经大学宿舍条件怎么样,有空调吗
- 河南科技学院排名
- 2024广东药科大学研究生分数线
- 包头铁道职业技术学院单招专业有哪些?
- 浙江海洋大学是985还是211大学?
- 贵阳学院怎么样 好不好
- 2023兰州财经大学录取分数线
- 中国少数民族语言文学专业属于什么大类 哪个门类
- 齐鲁医药学院有专科专业吗
- 2022广西高职单招学校名单一览表
- 桂林理工大学学校代码是多少
- 2024武汉城市职业学院学费多少钱一年
- 2024辽宁高考多少分能上专科学校
- 水产养殖学专业就业方向与就业前景怎么样
- 中国劳动关系学院是几本
- 福州理工学院是几本
- 全国材料物理专业大学排名一览表
- 2024济宁医学院研究生分数线